Break Up With Your PF™ - Say Goodbye to Plantar Fasciitis and Hello to Happy Feet!Buy Now
Your body is simply asking for help. The minute you give your body what it needs, the pain will go away and you can get back to your active pain-free lifestyle.
If you’ve had plantar fasciitis for a long time, then chances are you’ve been told by one or more professionals or specialists that you’ll have to learn to live with the pain and find ways to manage it – like using orthotics (shoe inserts), never going barefoot again, stopping all the activities you love like dancing or running and basically accept an ever-shrinking and debilitating lifestyle.
I’m here to tell you a different story!
You do NOT have to live with this pain or learn to manage it.
Pain is a signal from your body alerting you that something’s not right. Your body isn’t asking you to accept this pain. Quite the contrary – it’s begging you to get rid of it!
More specifically, your body is asking you to eliminate the CAUSE of the pain. The pain itself is simply a symptom of dysfunction and your body’s only method of powerfully communicating to you that something is wrong.
Maybe you feel like you and your body aren’t communicating well or getting along right now…
That’s where I come in!
Think of me like a relationship coach for you and your body.
I want to help you interpret your body’s signals so you two can learn to trust each other, communicate better, get and stay pain-free and begin enjoying life again.
Right now your body needs things from you that it can’t get without your help. When it gets what it needs, the pain will go away and you’ll be able to do what you love again.
Will you be one of the first 100 to #breakupwithyourPF?
The first 100 people who purchase this course will get $25 off a Skype session with me (Elisha)Buy Now
Eliminate your plantar fasciitis AND keep it from coming back.
In order to eliminate plantar fasciitis, you have to know why it’s happening and exactly what is causing it anatomically.
In other words – something you’re doing with your body (lifestyle habits or activities) is triggering a physiological effect (tight fascia in key areas), which in turn is triggering the plantar fasciitis.
There’s a very good reason for what’s happening, and that reason points straight to the solution.
About 80% of you will fall into a category of simple PF, and you’ll get out of pain very quickly.
The rest of you may be experiencing a more complicated case of PF, but don’t worry! It’s 100% figure-outable 😀
Your body will tell you exactly what to do – if you know how to ‘listen.’
The purpose of this course is, above all else, designed to help you talk to your body and understand its needs and signals.
When you know how to take care of your body’s needs, you’ll be able to get out of pain quickly and prevent it from coming back.
My wish for you is that this pain stops being scary. Pain is inevitable and part of life. But it’s only scary when we don’t know what’s happening and don’t know what to do about it; we feel powerless!
When you BREAK UP WITH YOUR PF™ you’ll start by understanding WHY your plantar fasciitis is happening in the first place. Then, I’ll show you exactly what to do to get out of pain for good, AND prevent it from coming back.
Learn to TRUST your body so you can do what you love for LIFE.
Break Up With Your PF™ - Get INSTANT ACCESS!Buy Now
Here’s exactly what you’ll get in this course:
- We’ll start by covering materials needed. Everything required to get out of pain should be easy to obtain and most of you will already have these items in your house or at your local gym. (See picture and links below, if you want the materials list before purchasing!)
- Next, we’ll break down exactly what’s going on when you have plantar fasciitis – what it is, the different variations of PF (which I’m betting no one else is talking about!) and what this means for getting out of pain.
- You’ll get a crash course on fascia and the role it plays in the human body and with PF specifically.
- We’ll go over some of the common daily habits and activities that can contribute to causing plantar fasciitis. The purpose of this part of the course is to help you identify some of the things you may be doing that led to PF so you can understand why it happened in the first place and how to prevent it from coming back.
- The above includes: figuring out if you have one or multiple compounding varieties of PF.
- Next I’ll walk you step by step through getting out of pain – this is the TECHNIQUES portion of the course.
- I’ll demonstrate one technique at a time, in the order I want you to do them. I show you exactly how to do these techniques correctly for YOUR body, give you tweaks you can try if you’re not getting a good result and you can follow along as I go through the full protocol of each technique before moving on to the next.
- THE TECHNIQUES:
**Two variations on a calf release technique, including one that I haven’t released anywhere else that will work brilliantly for just about anyone anywhere with a very unexpected and easy to find tool!
**Hamstring release with variations and complete demo of how to get the most out of it
**Plantar fascia release
**BONUS partner technique for HAPPY FEET! (You will LOVE this one, but you do need a willing partner)
- After your first time through all techniques, you’ll make a plan for the first week.
- After the one week mark, depending on your particular results you’ll either go into a maintenance phase, keep going for complete relief and/or begin to determine if there’s another underlying issue present (such as a hip instability or low back pain patter, with or without the presence of low back pain).
- Some of you will be pain free within that one week mark! If this is you, you’ll move into the maintenance phase.
- Some of you will still be dealing with a simple case of PF but need more time to get pain free – usually this will happen within a month.
- Some of you will fall into the more complicated variety of PF. This course will help you figure out if this is you, and if it is – I want to help you make a plan for getting out of pain for good! Everything you learn in this course will help us do just that.
- ANYONE who doesn’t get complete relief from this course (if you have NOT had a cortisone shot – please read our disclaimer if you have) will be part of that 20% category of more complicated plantar fasciitis. If you still have pain, it could need to be targeted by one or more techniques not covered in this course. I’ll help you make a plan for getting out of pain for good no matter which camp you’re in.
MATERIALS needed for this course:
- A soft or medium density foam roller (NO KNOBBY OR SUPER HARD ROLLERS)
- A lacrosse ball. NO OTHER BALL WILL WORK! So please get a lacrosse ball. DO NOT try to use a tennis ball, golf ball, baseball or softball – THESE WILL NOT GIVE YOU A GOOD RESULT!
- A wood rolling pin.
- A chair or bench
- Weight plate – 25lbs or more
- Partner (optional, for the BONUS technique, so if you have someone who loves you and wants your feet to feel happy, give them a heads up!)
- Yoga or workout mat
- Your commitment, curiosity, gumption and grit!
30 Day Money Back Guarantee:
I want you to be totally satisfied with this course! I truly believe if you follow the course as outlined and do the techniques as demonstrated, you’ll get out of pain and reclaim your active lifestyle. But…if you purchase this course and decide it’s not for you for any reason, simply email us at email@example.com within 30 days of purchase and we will refund your money, no questions asked. We cannot issue refunds if more than 30 days have passed since the date of purchase.
Break Up With Your PF™ - Say #goodbyePF and #hellohappyfeet!Buy Now
Get Instant Access:
***Important: After you complete your payment, check your email for information on how to access the course! If you do not see the email, make sure to check your “spam” folder.***
If you’ve had a cortisone injection, please read this disclaimer before purchasing:
† If you’ve had one or more cortisone shots or steroid injections in your foot (or feet), you may not experience the same results as someone who hasn’t. Some of you will still get a great result using the techniques in this course. Some of you, however, may not. Your pain might jump around or change a lot, or get better and then worse again. Please do an internet search on the potential side effects of these shots (click here to read the Mayo clinic website list). While it’s possible the pain you’re feeling is still the original plantar fasciitis you went to the doctor for, it’s also possible (though impossible to know for sure) that the pain is now due to one or more of the potential side effects of these shots. Please note I am NOT a doctor, and I am not attempting to give you medical advice, nor am I diagnosing you with a negative side effect if you’ve had a cortisone injection. I’ve always promised to never BS anyone, and it’s been my experience in my private practice working with plantar fasciitis clients that cortisone injections can complicate results. I’ve had a 100% track record of success with people who’ve never had a cortisone injection. A handful of my clients who have had cortisone injections do not get complete relief, even after months of seeing me weekly. It is my opinion based on these experiences doing this work since 2008, that the reason for this is they no longer have plantar fasciitis – they are experiencing residual side effects of the cortisone injections. The more of these shots you’ve had, the higher your chances of complications. If you’ve had a cortisone injection and you still want to purchase this course, please do! Many of you will get a perfectly good result without any complications whatsoever. And – some of you won’t, so please make this purchase with the understanding that your results may vary and do not reflect a typical response.