Get Personalized Pain Relief and Mobility Instruction
How does it work?
- Just like I do with my private clients I’ll get your full health history and the story of what you’re currently experiencing and want help with.
- I’ll have you show me exactly what hurts and get any additional info that will help me know how best to help you.
- If there’s anything else at play here – like your beliefs about pain, your body’s ability to heal – PLEASE share more in the form below and we can address this too.
- If you’re stuck in an old unhealthy nervous system pattern, we can work together to erase the old one(s) and create new healthy ones that support your physical, emotional and mental vitality.
- After we talk, I’ll give you some options for how best to address whatever you’re struggling with using at-home tools like foam rollers and lacrosse balls, and mental practices as necessary.
- By the time we’re done, you should have a greater understanding of what’s happening and why, and a tailored plan for what to do. I’ll have you try the techniques while we’re live on Skype to make sure you’re doing them correctly. I want you to get the MOST out of your self care practices and I can tell you this is often the BEST benefit my long distance clients get. If you’re not doing the techniques well, your results won’t be as powerful and may take a lot longer. I want to show you how to get the fastest result possible with the least amount of effort required.
What you need:
- A computer with a webcam. If you only have a tablet or phone, you’ll need something like a gorilla pod or stand that allows for angling the camera in different directions as you move around. You will need to be hands-free for at least half of this session.
- A Skype account.
- Your foam roller of choice (I recommend ANY that don’t have the hard knobs on them). This or this is a good place to start. (I have no affiliation with these sellers and do not make money from linking to these products).
- A lacrosse ball (not everyone will need this, but it’s a great tool to have on hand). If you have plantar fasciitis or pain between your shoulder blades, you MUST have a lacrosse ball for your session.
- Notebook and pen/pencil (or a program on your computer). I encourage you to take notes. I’ll be personalizing my techniques for you, and you may think you’ll remember everything I tell you…but better to be safe and write it down for future reference! I’ll also be giving you homework for the week or two after we Skype.
Every session is a half hour.
Please note, you MUST be able to get up and down off the floor comfortably in order to do these Skype sessions with me. Foam rolling, while a great tool for self-care and relief many types of pain, is NOT an appropriate choice if you’re in a medical emergency.