This is a new kind of video/post, but I am really excited about this. I’ve been wanting to do some gear and tool reviews, and this one just fell into my lap.
Stefan found this small company based out of Portland, Oregon called Lanna Rollers. They make sustainable fair-trade rollers that are my new absolute FAVORITE roller for fascia release. Click here to buy a Lanna Roller for yourself.
Please know if you do decide to buy one of these Lanna (OM) rollers through my link, I will get a small affiliate commission. But I would be singing the praises of this roller regardless, and it’s the only one I use now.
Reasons I love this roller:
1. There’s NO plastic. It’s made from sustainably grown mango wood in Thailand, and the wood is smoke cured so there are no toxic chemicals here. The mango wood is covered in natural latex foam, which in turn is covered by a hand made beautiful tapestry that is a work of ART. Seriously – these are SO beautiful!
2. The wood closely resembles the density of human bone, making it a really complementary tool to use for fascia release.
3. The natural latex foam allows your fascia to be absorbed gently, while the wood underneath creates the pin or compression necessary to shear fascial fibers and/or stretch them effectively. This means the Lana roller is gentle, but actually more effective than a traditional roller.
4. The textured fabric on top means you’ll get a great “grip” on your fascia, instead of sliding off a metal, plastic or rubber object. But it’s not too grippy…so you won’t stick to it.
5. The company itself is committed to being sustainable, eco friendly and pays the artisans in Thailand living wages. It’s a small company, and I love supporting companies like this over big giants that make their products in huge factories in China. This is one of the few companies out there making tools for fascia release that align with the values of myself and Mobility Mastery.
Help me support this company! You’ll be supporting me as well, and your fascia will thank you.
Gentler AND more effective? Yes please!
Want to buy a Lanna Roller for yourself? Click here. Your purchase helps artists in Thailand, and it also allows me to offer free content every week here on the blog and YouTube channel.
Let me know if you’re “in” and ready to get a Lanna Roller for yourself by commenting below! Share your pic on social media. Let’s support this company. Thank you.
Please log in again. The login page will open in a new tab. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.