I’m back! Thank you for all the support in August when we announced our 4 week break, and thank you to everyone who sent in questions.
This video is a rapid fire Q&A answering the questions below:
- Can tight fascia impact swallowing?
- Is there a fascial release of sciatic nerve on side of top thigh?
- Anything you know about tongue tie I would love to hear!
- Can shoulder pain be related to pelvic imbalance/ tight and sore glutes?
- I would like to know more about a chronic right side neck to shoulder tightness and a left shoulder ‘click’.
- Do you have any tips for how to prevent fascial restriction from compression i.e sitting, side sleeping or job related.
- How do I get my hamstrings less stiff with fascia release techniques?
- Can you do more videos on healing emotional trauma and letting go?
- De Quervain’s tenosynovitis healing?
HAVE A QUESTION YOU WANT ME TO ANSWER NEXT TIME?
Post your question below this video (on Youtube), and I’ll answer it in next month’s rapid fire Q&A. Anything related to fascia, fascia release, nervous system patterns, nervous system re-wiring, neuroplasticity, injury prevention and recovery, healing trauma…ask away!